Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Gagiers Design

Powered by Blogger

Monday 29 September 2008

INFARARED SAUNA

A friend talked to me about sauna 2 years ago. I have no idea what this is for and I’m so curious about it and want to know how it works and what can it do to our health. I did a research and I’ve got all the information that I really want to know.
There are different types of sauna and what interest me most is this Far Infrared Saunas. I was really impressed on how it heals pains like muscle spasms, joint stiffness, achiness and more. West Cost Sauna released this infrared energy that can penetrate up to 1.5” deep into the muscle tissue and 93% of this energy will absorbed into our skin. And this will help reduced the pain and general aches. And not only that, it also cleanse our body with ease, help us loss weight, stress relief and relaxation, and many more.
Their price is very affordable. I guess I will purchase Far Infrared Saunas for my mother because I know this will be a big help for her.

0 comments: