Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Gagiers Design

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday 17 September 2008

I WON!!!!!!!!!!

Yah, it's true. I won a consolation prize at NITA'S RANDOM THOUGHTS. Even if it's only a consolation prize but still I won he he he. It's the first time I won in this kind of contest. I joined few contest here in the world of blogging but unfortunately, I didn't win.

Well, I'm so happy this morning when I opened my blog and there was a message from sis nita informing me that I won.

I'm so relax today. I told to myself last night that I will have a break today for doing some Lumpiang Shanghai. I still have lots to do but I wont do it fulltime today. I will do few packs and that will be enough.
So that's all for now guys, I will just prepare the things that I will need for my lumpia.

0 comments: