Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Gagiers Design

Powered by Blogger

Thursday 4 September 2008

BLOGGING FROM ALBERTA

Two week I didn’t update my blog. I’m so sorry about these guys. As I said in my previous entry, I’m here in Edmonton Alberta. I’m still here until next week Sept 04, 2008. To tell you honestly, I have a great time here though hubby is not around always due to his work but still I have lots of fun staying here in Edmonton. Hubby is working 10 days straight, 10 hours per day and 4 days off. In the 10 days straight, I’m always alone in the hotel but it happen that an online friend lives close to the hotel where we’re staying. She works in afternoon ‘til night so we still have time to see each other in the morning. She’s fun to be with. We both love camera so, everywhere we go, camera is always in our hand bag and take a pose every corner of the place hehehhehe. Well, I guess it’s a signature of a Filipina.

In the first day of our meeting, she and her family picked me up here in the hotel and we drive straight to WEST EDMONTON MALL which is known to be the biggest mall in the world. We don’t have much time in the mall because she still has work in the afternoon. We just took some pictures and took our lunch in one of the Chinese restaurant.

The next day, she visited me again here in the hotel and we just stayed here and talked and talked and talked.

To make the story short, we’ve seen each other almost everyday and talked in the telephone everyday. We went back to West Edmonton Mall and spend time in the water park and we did a lot of outing. More details in my next post hehehehe.

Finally, in the 4 days off of my hubby, we went to Canadian Rocky Mountain. Wow!!!!!!! It was very nice trip. The scenic is fantastic. We spent 4 days driving in the Rockies. I will post all the photos of our trip in my other blog. So watch for it.

I think I have to stop here. I feel a little hungry and I need to eat. Bye for now and HAVE A NICE DAY TO ALL

2 comments:

Norm 5 September 2008 at 06:33  

wow! wish I can visit that place too.. enjoy your trip sis!

Nova 5 September 2008 at 09:18  

hi lyn. oki ra jud oi.. take ur time tapos sa tagged just buzz me ug humana ka sa imong pagbuhat. no hassles...

sa imong comment: uu day, i am hoping nga makakuha na dayon kog drivers license kay lagyo jud ning akong malagputan ba. hahaha... though wa pa jud gani mi makasal pa.. apply lang sa AOS diba? everything will just follow.

and kana jud patuyang day.. nahan jud ko magsigeg laroy2x labi na adventure? hay.. di jud ko bation ug kapoy ana ba.. hehehehe.. more pictures day...