Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Gagiers Design

Powered by Blogger

Thursday 25 September 2008

CHANGING COLOR

It's fall season finally. What I love in this season is the colorful tress that you will see all over the province. As I know, Quebec is one of the nicest place in Canada for the fall season. 90% of the tress that we have here are Maple which is the most beautiful tress when it change the color of the leaves.
After my appointment at 1:00 pm, I drove to the place where we used to go before with hubby to take some pictures. Some of the tress changed the color of their leaves but not all of them. I saw an nice one but I can't stop the car. Too bad! But still I was able to take some which is not that good but it's acceptable hehehe. Don't worry, I will take more photo next week because hubby will arrived this sunday and we already talked that we will go to the mountain area where it change the color sooner than here. I will for sure post our shots here.


1 comments:

Anonymous,  29 September 2008 at 07:33  

yup! fall is here! nice photos girl!