Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Gagiers Design

Powered by Blogger

Friday 19 September 2008

FRIDAY FUN

1. What different blog formats have you used (i.e. Blogger, LiveJournal, WordPress, your own HTML, etc.? Which did you like the best?
* I'm using blogger in all my blogsite.

2. How did you get into blogging? How long have you had a blog?
* My friend introduce me in this world of blogging. It's been 3 years now since I'm into this blogging world.

3. Why do you blog?
* I blog because through blogging, my family and friends will be updated of my where abouts and besides from that, I meet a lot of friends through blogging.

4. Do you have theme blog (i.e. crafting, cooking, deployment, pregnancy, etc.) or is it all in one?
* Yah, one is about our trips and adventure and one is about cooking and the rest is anything about me.

5. Do you let it all hang out on your blog, or do you keep it light?
* I keep it light.

6. What is your favorite thing about your blog? What has it given you?
* I meet a lot of people in my blogs and it makes me inspire each day and it gives more friends and a chance too know more people and this culture.

0 comments: