Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Gagiers Design

Powered by Blogger

Friday 26 September 2008

I GAIN A LOT

I was really disappointed when I see myself in front of the mirror. I gain a lot of weight. I used to have a walk before but when I went to Alberta where my husband works, I stop my exercise. I didn’t go for a walk because I feel lazy. I just stay in the hotel work a lot in my computer. And the worst is, we always eat in the restaurant because we don’t have kitchen in the hotel. So I gain a lot of weight. I don’t know what to do now. Maybe I will just take a diet pills. I don’t feel to walk now because it’s getting colder here as it’s already autumn. So I guess, taking a diet pills is the answer of my problem.
I have to go now guys. I still have to check Phentermine as what my friend told me.

0 comments: