Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Gagiers Design

Powered by Blogger

Thursday 17 January 2008

TAG TIME

I’ve got this tag from Francine. Thanks so much Franz for this tag. Lately, I have been crazy of watching Ysabella teleserye from abs-cbn. Many times that I attempt myself in doing blog but I can't concentrate. I don’t know what to write hehhee. This tag helps me a lot to have some entry hehhe

How long have you been blogging?
- I started blogging last March 2007

What inspired you to write a blog, and who are your mentors?
- Sis Nita introduced me in the world of blogging. She kept on telling me to join and earn money out of it but I didn’t believe her. I just ignore it. But still she, kept on giving me some more information about blogging until I found it interesting. So I started my own blog with her help of course. And because of blogging, I met lots of friends everywhere around the world. I would like to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU SO MUCH SIS NITZ.
What are the 3 things that you love about being online?
- I learn a lot through surfing
- Have a chance to contact my family and friends for free hehhee

- I earn money out of this

What are the three things that you struggle with in the online-world?
- It takes all my time. I can spend all my time in front of my lappy.

- I have a bad back and it’s getting worst because of my lappy.
- I can’t live now without my lappy.

I'm tagging sis Nitz and Julai

0 comments: