Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Gagiers Design

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday 22 January 2008

I DIDN'T GO TO SCHOOL........


our patio

I didn’t go to school today because I thought its cold again like yesterday. But it’s not really cold. The weather is very nice and it’s snowing. I went to the mall instead of school because it’s too late when I knew that the weather is so nice. I woke up 9:30 in the morning. So I just stayed a few hours in the bed then went straight to the mall. In my way back home, I don’t know why, but I feel to go to the back of our house. Our patio is full of snow. Instead of cleaning it, I took my camera and enjoy taking pictures hehehehehe.

1 comments:

Unknown 23 January 2008 at 19:59  

wow, wow, wow! that is looking so cool. I love snow! I hope we will have some this year!