Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Gagiers Design

Powered by Blogger

Friday 4 January 2008

FOODS LAST NEW YEAR

January 1 is always the family party (Boutet Family). The party is always in our house. My first new year here, it was a Philippine New Year. I introduced them the Philippines New Year with all the tradition and superstitious belief. Everybody was wearing something red as what we used to do in Philippines. All the foods were Pilipino foods that I cooked alone. They really loved Asian foods. But this year, hubby doesn’t want me to do as what we did before because he feels pity to me cooking all the foods alone. So he cooked the main menu and I cooked the dessert. It was a great party and everybody was enjoying the night. We exchanged gift also as we do every year. And every year, we have a theme. This year, the theme was anything that cost 14.97$ receipt included. It’s really hard to find something that cost 14.97$ exact. And finally, we found a lot at Zellers and Wal-Mart. I bought a single blender and hubby bought lamp shade. It’s not really that bad because everybody found their gift that cost 14.97$ hehhe.

Photos below are some of the photos that I took during the party.





A nice computer lamp I recieved in our exchange gift

A special meat ball that I made. I found this recipe at What's Cooking Magazine that I recieved every season.


It's a potato with cheezy meat inside that hubby made


some of the food that I made for the party


this is so delicious cookie. I made this with my own recipe


this one, it's my experiment recipe for entree hehehe, i don't know what should i call for this recipe


oh, i love this cassava cake. i made few before but this one is the perfect one. everybody loves it


i made this brownies too. i used a simple recipe and it taste good


finally, it's my macaroons. it taste good as always hehhehe

1 comments:

marie 5 January 2008 at 12:28  

Happy New Year! You look so pretty and happy. Seemed you had one great celebration, good food and family bonding.