Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Gagiers Design

Powered by Blogger

Monday 21 January 2008

MAGIC BULLET


One of hubby’s gifts for me last Christmas is a magic bullet. I was so happy when I received it because it been 3 years that I’m asking him to buy me one but he didn’t bought it because we have a good blender and a robot (food processor). I was surprise when I open that gift and jump for joy hehehhehe. I used it everyday doing healthy smoothies for my breakfast. As I read the instruction, it’s a dishwasher safe. But I didn’t know that the head with the blade is not a dishwasher safe. I put it in the dishwasher and I was surprise why sealer was broken. I didn’t tell hubby that I put it in the dishwasher. I was mad at me but it’s too late. It’s already broken. Tonight, we went back to the store and try to change it. So lucky, they change it right way with a new one. When we were in the car going back home, I told hubby the reason why it broke hehhehhehe. He asked me why I didn’t tell him before. Then I said I didn’t tell you because I tell you, you will not send it back here and have a new one hehhehhehe. Hubby is always honest. He was mad because I didn’t tell him but now he’s okey hehehehehe. Now, I have my new magic bullet and I will be very careful now.

0 comments: