Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Gagiers Design

Powered by Blogger

Monday 2 April 2007

Sunday Ride

Yesterday, I and hubby went for a quite long ride. We leave at 8:30 in the morning and back at 4:00 in the afternoon. We visited some nice places for a picture and we visited also our friend. While I’m driving in the 90 km/ph zone, hubby ask me to stop the car in the middle of the road. I was really surprised! Good that there’s no car in my back. He just want to take a picture of this man.


He knows this man. He used to be in the Western Festival in Ste. Tite with his horses. They used to talk with each other. He’s a very nice man. As you can see his two horses, they are very gentle and friendly horses. I like them!


Then we continue to our way until we reach to a very fascinating view. I park the car and we went straight to the St. Laurent River. The ice of the river are started to melt but there are still some of them are still hard. And of course, I don’t want to leave without taking picture of me in the big ice hehehehe. Here are some of the photos that we took.


more photos in my next post..


0 comments: