Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Gagiers Design

Powered by Blogger

Sunday 22 April 2007

MY NEW BLOGSITE

2 weeks ago, I made this new blogsite. I've change my template many time but still i'm not satisfied of my work. I stop it and I rest for a few days. Last week, I decided to post a blog. I thought that it's already final but still my mind kept on telling me that there is something missing on it. So I worked on it the whole week, change template, and finally, I’ve got what I want. I'm so happy :-)

This blog is all about our trips and adventure in life. I will post here all the trips and adventure that we made since I arrived here. I will have an update regularly.

Click here to visit my new blogsite. There is not much post yet but I will update it regularly.

Enjoy it guys!!!!!! hehhehe

0 comments: