Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Gagiers Design

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday 11 April 2007

BLOGGERWAVE ( I MADE IT!!!!!!!)

My friends Nita and Julai told me about Bloggerwave. I submitted my blog this morning hoping that they will accept my blog. I've check it every now and then but sad to say that i didn't received any approval confirmation. But I didn't give up. After dinner, I tried to check my email and voila! I've a confirmation from Bloggerwave telling me that my blog is accepted. Oh boy! I'm so happy. Thank you so much my friends.

Bloggerwave pays you to write and promote thier advertiser's product, services, etc. Submit your blogs and you will get paid. Hurry up! They are still looking for more blogger. Believe me, you will never regret. It's all free...so why signing up now? It's so easy! Just click here to start and they will send you an email of confirmation that your blog is approve.

1 comments:

julai 12 April 2007 at 02:46  

Hi ate Gags, congrats ate!!
yeheyyyy daghan na ta..let's keep on going..ahehehe