Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Gagiers Design

Powered by Blogger

Thursday 26 April 2007

A-Z TAG

Sis Nita just tagged me...



A - Available/Single? Available but out of stock hehehhehehe
B - Best Friend? CWLians and Bolanon.com Family
C- Cake or Pie? Cake
D - Drink Of Choice? Fresh milk, mango juice and Canada Dry Ginger Ale
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? My Laptop and my Digital Camera. They are always with me wherever i go
F - Favorite Color? Blue
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Gummy Bears ( im so afraid of any kind of worms)
H - Hometown? Loon, Bohol
I - Indulgence? ummhhhhhh
J - January Or February? Can i answer March? hehhehe
K - Kids & Their Names? None - but we didnt stop making one hehhehhe
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? God
M - Marriage Date? March 19, 2003 and it's my Birthday too
N- Number Of Siblings? 8 (3 elder brothers and 5 sisters)
O - Oranges Or Apples? Apple
P - Phobias/Fears? Heights (Acrophobia)
Q - Favorite Quote? “Think positive, but don't expect too much"
R - Reason to Smile- Being with my family and my husband.
S - Season? Summer and Winter
T - Tag Five People? Julai, Rico, Eden, Lovely Anna, Eric
U - Unknown Fact About Me? Childish but a good adviser!
V - Vegetable you don’t like? mushroom
W - Worst Habit? Playing with my hair even infront of others
X - X-rays You’ve Had? Lungs
Y - Your Favorite Food? fried chicken wings hmmmmmmm
Z - Zodiac Sign? Pieces

I'm tagging Julai, Rico, Eden, Lovely Anna, Eric

2 comments:

Anna 26 April 2007 at 23:46  

Wow thanks for tagging me Carolyn. I'll answer this as soon as i can. Maybe not right now cause it's almost midnight but i will tomorrow. Thanks again.

julai 29 April 2007 at 17:42  

Hi Ate,sorry jamo na wapa ko makahimo sa imnog tag kay ni weekend ko..karon pako kauli..ugma nako buhaton te ha..ako lng ka pahibaw on if ako na nahimo..ako na pod ni nahimo sa ahong isa ka blog kay gi tag pod ko sa akong isa ka amiga..hehheh