Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Gagiers Design

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday 29 January 2014

WINTER ACTIVITIES

Winter is my favorite season of the year. Some find it weird but not me. I like it most when it's snowing hard..colds? It doesn't matter to me as long as I wear good and warm clothes. I like to go outside during winter. We used to go out, walked outside and took pictures then I started to go skiing and I love it. But this winter, I didn't have any activity yet. I wanted it go for a ski and try ice skating too but my work didn't permit me to do so. I had a 1 week off after new year but the temperature went down t o -35 Celsius. Who wants to go out with this temperature outside? Even though I have a winter suit that is good up to -40 but still there is no fun outside. 

This weekend, we will go for a snow tubing with friends. This activity really excite me. This will be the first activity I will have for this winter. I will sleeping over at my friend's place. I don't know what the weather will be this weekend but whatever it is, we will have to enjoy it before the winter will be over. 

I'm so excited now and looking forward for this weekend activity.

Photobucket

0 comments: