Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Gagiers Design

Powered by Blogger

Friday 1 June 2007

GAGIERS SPECIAL FRIED RICE

It’s another big day today. We did a lot of work outside. I finished planting my flowers and my husband put fertilizer in the land and ready to put the seed for the grass. He finished the first coating of paint in the concrete base of the house because we will repaint the house after our trip and that would be next month. We need to paint the concrete before I will put my flowers in front of the window. We really did a good job today. We also cut the grass in the backyard. Hubby was doing a lot today so I cooked him his favourite foods. He loves fried rice so I cooked some. I call this GAGIERS SPECIAL FRIED RICE because this is my own recipe. Here I will share to you my recipe:

2 cups brown rice
2 tablespoon EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)

1 medium chop onion

1 cup Hot dog cut into small p
ieces
1 cup Bacon cut into small pieces
1 can of mixed vegetable
1 cup chicken cut into small pieces

1 cup shrimps

Oyster sauce (enough to taste)

Bovril Chicken Bouillon Concentrate (enough to taste)

Club House Vegetable Seasoning

Procedure:

• Cook the rice as directed

• In a big pan, put the EVOO and chop onion

• Put the chicken and shrimps until it turn to brown

• Then put the bacon and hotdog , leave it until it’s cook

• Then put the rice mix it with the rest of the ingredients until it turn to brown

• Serve hot and enjoy

2 comments:

Anonymous,  2 June 2007 at 16:11  

looks yummy hey!i hope to see your flowering plants l8tr.try to post some pictures ok!

kind regards,
eden

'Mum-2-3-' 5 June 2007 at 14:00  

wow kasarap ani oi, makalaway ug makagutom man...