Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Gagiers Design

Powered by Blogger

Saturday 30 June 2007

HAPPY WEEKEND TO ALL

The day went so fast for me and hubby. We woke up 9:00 in the morning. It’s so nice to be in your bed after the 3 weeks sleeping in the motorhome. Though the bed in the motorhome is so comfortable but still it’s feels great to be in your own bed. We took our breakfast in the resto as we always do every weekend. After the breakfast, we went home and put the seeds for the grass. We two feel lazy after the trip hehehehe but we can’t run away with our works here in the house that needs to be done before the end of the summer. We decided to stop the work after lunch and we went to the mall for a coffee and have shop for the shirts of my hubby. The afternoon went fast. We attended the mass at 4:00 pm (for Sunday mass). Then have our dinner here and then rest, watch TV. I was really surprise because hubby asks me if I want to have an ice cream ha ha ha ha. He doesn’t want me to eat lots of ice cream because I gain weight now. I ate lots of ice cream in the camping. They used to call me MISS ICE CREAM hehehhehehhehe. We just arrived for the ice cream shop. Oh… so good!

Well, I have to go now….I just want to wish you all a HAPPY WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!



myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

0 comments: