Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Gagiers Design

Powered by Blogger

Monday 4 June 2007

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS

1.) My laptop ( i always have my laptop everywhere i go..)

2.) My Digital Camera ( infact, my digital camera and my laptop always with me. It
should be #1 to but i can't put 2 things in #1 hehhehe)

3.) My handbag with my wallet inside, my 2 celfone ( the roaming and my local celfon.
..but my roaming is more important to me than in my local celfon because my
family in philippines always send me text message in my roaming fon), my lipbalm,
face powder and comb..hehhehe it's all girl things

4.) My IPOD...i love music but too bad that the music don't love me :-( ..yah i
always have my IPOD with me especially if i go for a walk..all the songs are
from filipino artist

5.) Watching my favorite tv show GILMORE GIRLS...

Im tagging Eden, Joyce, Agring, Irel and Ethyl

3 comments:

Juzahlyn 4 June 2007 at 23:49  

kagagawa ko lang to sis kaninang umaga lol pareparehas tayo ng mga tags lol

Anonymous,  5 June 2007 at 08:12  

hi carolyn,
wishing you a great day today and yup dont worry i'll be doing my homework after this....

tnx for tagging!
best regards as always :)

Ladynred 5 June 2007 at 09:51  

Wow! #1 and #2 would be in my list.
Salamat sa tag. Daghan na kaau nagtag nako. I will do it kon makalugar ha!