Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Gagiers Design

Powered by Blogger

Friday 16 March 2007

My Last Farewell

I feel blessed to have online bolanon friends. We’ve know each other in Bolanon.com website. Some are new and some are old members. I’m so thankful to Roy Bayonas for creating the Bolanon.com. Because of that site, we found many bolanon friends around the world and not only that, every time I will log in in the site, I will never feel lonesome. Thanks to you Admin. I really had a great time in your site.

Now, it’s time for me to cool off. Though I don’t want to leave but I have to. I need to have some times to my husband. He will be here tomorrow night and summer time is fast approaching. I don’t think I will have an access to internet because we will go for a camping and travel somewhere in Canada and United States. I will be very lucky if I can get a signal so that I can visit the site and maybe join the CWLians Conference.

Yesterday, I already give my last farewell to the CWLians. I was very touch with there songs they rendered to me. I can’t help myself crying. All of them sang my favourites songs. Oh Gush! They don’t have any idea how hard for me to leave. Really hard eh!

To all the CWLians, once again, I would like to thanks all of you. You’ve been giving me a great time. You accepted me to be part of the group. I will be missing all of you. I love you all and we will see sometimes in the conference. I will send all of you a personal message from time to time.

To Fr. Raymund, Epin, Alex, Julai, Joy, Ric, Jun, Sis Nitz, Lud, Regil, Barbs, Brex, Neil , Fr. Alner and the rest of the guys that I forgot to mention…Thank you so much! See you soon!

1 comments:

EPIN 2 April 2007 at 17:44  


makahilak man pud ta ani Gags!
eventhough your quite busy, still you find time for our CWL and to all bolanon friends! thanks and enjoy your vacation! god bless you and your hubby!