Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Gagiers Design

Powered by Blogger

Monday 3 February 2014

SNOW TUBING


I been out with friends last Saturday, February 1st. We been to Mont Gleason for a slide. It was my first winter activity for this year and I really had a great time. The weather was so nice too. Too bad that we only enjoyed for 2 hours. One of my friends came late because her daughter had a ballet lesson and we need to wait for them. 

After the slide, we been to Lac Nicolet for supper at my new found friend's place. It was a 45 mins drive but it worth to go. The place has a million dollar view. It was my first time to be there and they told me that summer time in that place is a paradise. Oh I'm looking forward to see the place this summer as her husband was inviting us again this summer.

Back to winter activity, we will be going back for a ski or tubing this coming Feb 15 and this time, we will be inviting more friends and it will be more fun, for sure. I just hope that hubby will come with me. There will be a hockey tournament at the same day and he wanted to go to the tournament. He still don't know now if it will be tournament or tubing.
Photobucket

0 comments: