Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Gagiers Design

Powered by Blogger

Sunday 18 December 2011

AUNT MISSING DUE TO THE SEVERE FLOODING

I guess most of my fellow bloggers are aware of what happen to Cagayan de Oro City yesterday. There was a severe flooding and unfortunate, my auntie's family are one of the victim. My auntie is still missing until now and my two cousins are seriously injured and one of them needs to have a major operation that will cost 300k pesos. This must be the saddest christmas we have but we didn't lose hope that we can find my auntie alive and we can celebrate christmas with a relief in our hearts.

Pls help us through prayers that we can find my auntie :-( thanks and merry christmas to all..

Photobucket

1 comments:

Nova 19 December 2011 at 11:19  

sis, i m so sorry to hear about your aunt...i do hope and pray they will find her alive... it's very devastating to see what happened in CDO and iligan city...