Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Gagiers Design

Powered by Blogger

Friday 26 October 2007

WHICH DO YOU PREFER?

Which Do You Prefer?

I got this tag from Sis Nita. Thanks sis for tagging me. Thanks sis for the tag..hehehe ..Sis nitz used to tag me but i didn't do some of it. Sorry sis ha, grabe ka bc man gud hehehe
Anyway, here's my answers:

1. Smart or Globe: Just now, I'm using smart for my roaming fon and Roger for my local fon.

2. ABS-CBN or GMA: Of course ABS-CBN

3. Penshoppe or Bench: Bench

4. Avon or Personal Collection: None

5. Sony Ericsson or Nokia cellphone: I have Nokia and Motorola just now.

6. Tweety Bird or Hello Kitty: Hello Kitty is my collection! My bedroom in pinas was full of hellokitty stuff. Too bad, I don't have it here coz, wala masyadong hellokitty here in quebec.

7. Sony or JVC TV: All our TV is Sony...in Philippines and here.

8. Lee or Guess Jeans: None because I'm using Levis

9. Sketchers or Merell Shoes: Sketchers

10. Swatch or Rolex watch: I don't have watch just now hehehhehe but I love fashion and I'm using any brand as long as it's in in the mode.

I would like to pass this to 10 bloggers namely: Agring, Irel, Francine, Julai, Edin, Bless, Annie, Lovely Anna, Arlene and Lilly. Please do the same, pass this tag to 10 bloggers. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Ladynred 27 October 2007 at 04:44  

Thank you sis for the tag. Human na nako ug himo. Salamat jud.

Lily 27 October 2007 at 11:51  

Hi Carolyn Im done with the tag now, thank u for letting me know. I enjoy answering them. happy week-end and wish u had a fantastic one. take care always.

julai 29 October 2007 at 16:01  

hi ate gags..thanks for d tag..mingaw na jamo ko nimo te..dugay nata waka chika..medyo na busy pod ko dirig panginabuhi..hehe..hope to chat with you soon.miss u ate..muahhhhhh

julai 8 November 2007 at 06:42  

hi ate gags,musta na?i'm finally done with the tag ate..pasensya na medyo dugay.just check it out!